Afton Farmhouse


Noland Village History

Noland Country Fair Day
Prospect Ordinary
Afton Farmhouse
Robert Carr House
John Carr House
Blanks - Irby House
Hatcher Barn
Noland Post Office
Baldwin House
Halifax Church

 Following the Ordinary's reconstruction, a 1732 colonial farmhouse called Afton was moved from King and Queen County, Virginia to the Village.


The building has a gambrel roof with two rooms down with a side hall and one large room on the second floor.  Special to this building is an eleven foot wide double chimney enclosing a shared warming closet.



















For tour information call (434)454.2210.   The grounds are open to visitors daily.